Membership in CannaBiz of Mass means being part of a statewide organization devoted to protecting and promoting the interests of the Massachusetts cannabis industry at the local and state level.
By joining CannaBiz of Mass you will receive first-hand insight into the ongoing regulatory process that is being debated right now. With policy being shaped statewide and in constant flux, a proven and effective lobbying effort at the legislature, Governor’s office and regulatory agencies is essential.
Every day hundreds of regulatory agencies are trying to change the playing field without your input. CannaBiz of Mass acts as your eyes, ears and voice on issues affecting the cannabis industry at the State and local level.
Entrepreneur and Small Business Membership: $900/year*
- Political representation
- Listing within our directory and access to all members
- CannaBiz of Mass industry insider newsletter
- Endorsement & support of cannabis friendly elected government officials
- Social media messaging that targets communities with prohibitive cannabis laws
- Publicity campaigns touting the positive health aspects of cannabis, it’s growing workforce and beneficial taxes
- Member-only discounts
- Complimentary tickets to select CannaBiz events
*Only available to Massachusetts based businesses with five or fewer employees.
Business Membership: $2100/year (in state)
$3300 (out of state)
Your company will receive all the benefits of a small biz membership and the following
- Member spotlight and promotion on our blog and email newsletter
- Logo with a link and bio on our membership page
- Social media and publicity support for your brand
- Member-only savings on advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Discounts to events
- Discounts to and from other members
Executive Membership: $6600/year
Executive Members will have access to at least one private event per year with dedicated access to state regulators, elected officials, the media and professionals that are focused on expanding opportunities for the cannabis industry in Massachusetts.
- Direct access to and meetings with our lobbying team at BCB Government Relations
- Opportunity to join the board and guide its direction
- Quarterly reports of political progress, changes and activity
- Opportunity to attend a quarterly meeting
- Logo on the front page of our website
- Logo on printed materials and banners for select events
- VIP access to events
- Limited availability, only 10 Executive Memberships will be offered
You can become a member by visiting our page on Patreon. If you are an out of state business or interested in the executive membership, please contact our Executive Director… firstname.lastname@example.org.